A lot of people ask why we do what we do and it’s simple. It’s because we believe that all people have the right to be successful but that can only happen when they feel safe, healthy and confident. We help them achieve that by teaching them the skills that they need to defend themselves, learning how to lead a healthy lifestyle and by helping them set and achieve goals. We achieve all that by teaching them Martial Arts.
Why Aurora Family Martial Arts?
Because we believe that everyone has the ability to be successful and that happens when people feel healthy, disciplined and confident.
By helping them set and achieve goals, promoting a healthy lifestyle and by teaching them the skills that they can use to defend themselves.
We teach Karate, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and self-defense.
What is the difference at Aurora Family Martial Arts?
With so many different options for martial arts, what makes us special?
- Nearly 20 years of teaching experience.
- Named the top martial arts school by the readers of Era-Banner for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018.
- Professionally trained staff. Our instructors are professionally trained martial arts instructors which gives them skills and tools that they can pass on to their students.
- First-Aid trained staff.
Aurora Family Martial Arts offers a variety of programs in Karate, Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing that range in commitment from one month to one year, it’s up to YOU. All of our programs include:
- Unlimited classes with a flexible schedule. For most programs, we offer classes 5 days a week and require attendance twice a week, but you’re never committed to any specific days.
- Flexible payment options that range from $89.00 to $179.00 per month,
- a FREE trial class and
- FREE uniform with all programs.