Adult Karate Lessons
With a built-in system of achieving belt levels, participants will enjoy the pace, learning new movements and the feeling of working towards a goal. Since it’s taught by real martial artists (who’ve done REAL martial arts for years), you don’t need any martial arts experience. We’re here to teach you.
Sick of the gym?
Running on the treadmill, lifting weights and NOT getting the results you want can be frustrating.
Fitness that’s effective AND fun.
For many people, going to the gym doesn’t work because it provides no direction. With a built in goal system and skill progression, the martial arts works so well for so many. On top of that, you’re learning a new skill which provides you with a new sense of accomplishment.
Feeling stressed or anxious?
Not having an outlet for stress and anxiety only makes it worse.
The perfect stress and anxiety outlet
Fitness is proven over and over be one of the best ways to relieve stress but that’s not the only way that the martial arts helps. By helping you set and achieve goals, your confidence grows, melting away worries and anxiety.
Unsure about your ability to defend yourself?
The most basic need for a human to thrive is to feel safe. If you don’t feel safe, it’s hard to grow as a person.
You’ll KNOW you can defend yourself
Feeling vulnerable is awful and can affect everything you do, but when you begin taking martial arts, you’ll learn simple and EFFECTIVE ways to defend yourself. Suddenly, you’ll find yourself standing taller, speaking firmer and feeling more confident.
How Does Karate Help Adults?
a greatest hit from our “kickin’ it” blog
7 Reasons Why Martial Arts are Great for Adults
Start Your Free Trial
We’ve Got Answers.
- Flexible programs that range in commitment from one month to one year.
- Flexible schedules: for most programs, we offer classes 6 days a week and require attendance twice a week, but you’re never committed to any specific days.
- Flexible payment options that range from $69.00 to $179.00 per month.
- One-on-one orientation class and
- FREE uniform.
- Wear comfortable workout clothing.
- Bring water and a small towel.
- Arrive a few minutes early so that we can introduce you to your instructor.