Ninja Tots Karate
Looking to help your child develop balance and co-ordination?
Developing proper physical skills are an essential part of a child’s growth and development.
Developing physical skills at an early age makes everything more enjoyable.
The martial arts is a perfect way to introduce your child to the fun of movement and exercise. Through a variety of karate games and exercises, we show children that exercise is something that’s fun and lay a foundation for a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Want to see your child get along better with other kids?
Cooperating and getting along with others affects how they perform at home, school and sport.
Learning how to be a good sport from a young age helps in all aspects of their life.
‘You can’t win them all.’ It’s true. In the martial arts, we help children learn that life can be challenging and that not everything will go your way. Most importantly, we teach them that through perseverance and consistent effort, almost anything can be achieved.
Developing focus and determination can never start too soon.
Listening skills are a skill that can be worked on at any age as long as it’s done right.
Focus is a muscle and it needs to be exercised
Working with small kids can be like herding cats sometimes but with a variety of fun games and drills, we’re able to help kids build that muscle so that in the future (like when they get to school!), they’re ready and know what it takes to stay on task.
Start Your Free Trial
More Helpful Videos
We’ve Got Answers.
- Flexible programs that range in commitment from one month to one year.
- Flexible schedules: for most programs, we offer classes 5 days a week and require attendance twice a week, but you’re never committed to any specific days.
- Flexible payment options that range from $79.99 to $179.00 per month
- a FREE Trial Class and,
- a FREE uniform.
- Wear comfortable workout clothing.
- Bring water and a small towel.
- Arrive a few minutes early so that we can introduce you to your instructor.
Monday – 3:45 pm
Wednesday – 3:45 pm
For more information or to arrange a free trial call 905-713-1774 or email.